For those of you who don’t know, TEDxPSU is this Sunday in the Schwab Auditorium. Due to too many viewers, however, I have been pushed to the HUB for the viewing party. Don’t worry, I can still blog from there! To register (for the overflow seating), go to the Eventbrite Website.
For this event, the TEDxPSU crew has created the tagline “Yesterday’s Frontiers and Tomorrow’s Horizons”, and a plethora of social media sites to follow the event:
- Website: http://www.tedxpsu.com/
- Speaker Lineup: http://www.tedxpsu.com/speaker-lineup/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/TEDxPSU
- Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/TEDxPSU
- Instagram: http://instagram.com/tedxpsu
- Tumblr: http://tedxpsu.tumblr.com/
- Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/tedxpsu/
These resources will definitely allow viewers to follow along, especially if the viewers are streaming it online. But, it will be interesting to see how the event handles all of their social media without spamming the subscribers/followers.
I will be tweeting some of the talk (@abbeydufoe) and also blogging afterwards. Be sure to stop by!